“A fallen leaf is nothing more than a summer’s wave goodbye.”
Welcome to fall (although some days it feels more like winter) - the leaves are raked, the vegetable garden is bare, and chill is in the air. It's a season where we move from having salads, berries and barbeques, to eating more comfort foods such as chili, soups, and stews.
I want to share a delicious and nutritious soup recipe from my upcoming recipe ebook;
Eat Well - Feel Well - Look Great!
66 Whole Food Recipes the Entire Family Will Enjoy
More news on my new recipe ebook coming soon!
Makes 4 servings
2 tbsp olive oil
½ cup onions, chopped
4 large carrots, chopped
2 tbsp tomato puree, canned
3 cups vegetable broth
2 tbsp Bragg liquid soy seasoning
2 dashes black pepper
1. Heat olive oil in saucepan and cook onion until starts to brown.
2. Add carrots, tomato, and broth and bring to a boil.
3. Simmer until carrots are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
4. Carefully (hot!) use stick blender to blend until smooth.
5. Place in bowls and top with Bragg liquid soy seasoning and black pepper if desired. Enjoy!