Sesame Beef, Broccoli & Carrot
Makes 2 large servings
2 tbsp sesame oil, divided
12 oz beef strips
2 tbsp liquid aminos (a gluten-free and healthier replacement for soy sauce)
2 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup vegetable broth
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups broccoli
2 cups carrots
1. Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in large skillet, add beef and cook until browned.
2. In a cup, mix together liquid aminos, lemon juice & broth.
3. Remove beef and set aside.
4. Add remaining sesame oil and garlic to pan. Cook garlic until tender (2-3 mins).
5. Add broccoli & carrots, and stir with garlic.
6. Add liquid mixture to pan and coat.
7. Cook until desired tenderness is reached.
8. Add beef back to pan, stir until well coated and heated through.
Serve and enjoy!