Try these delicious and nutritious Egg and Veggie Muffins. They are a great nutrient-packed and protein-rich breakfast idea.
Egg and Veggie Muffins
1 cup red pepper, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
4 cups fresh spinach
½ tsp garlic powder
2 dashes pepper
½ tsp turmeric
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Place 12 muffin cups in muffin tin
2. Sauté pepper and mushrooms for about 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
3. Add vegetables to 12 muffin cups.
4. Whisk eggs and spices together and pour into 12 muffin cups. It’s ok if they only fill half-way because these will expand in the oven.
5. Place in oven and bake about 30 minutes, or until eggs have set. Enjoy!
Eat well - Stay active - Live happy and enjoy a Healthy Body for Life!